*This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Wells Fargo & Company is an American international banking and financial services holding company. In 2016, Wells Fargo ranked 7th on the Forbes Magazine Global 2000 list of largest public companies in the world. Today, the company operates in 35 countries and has over 70 million customers worldwide. If you want to learn more Wells Fargo headquarters information read the article below!
Where is the Wells Fargo Corporate Office?
The company was founded in 1852 in New York, but now the Wells Fargo headquarters are in San Francisco, California.
Wells Fargo Headquarters Address: 420 Montgomery St. San Francisco, CA 94104; this is the physical address you can send your letters to as well;
- if you want to communicate with the Board of Directors, you can use the following address: Wells Fargo & Company, P.O. Box 63750 or P.O. Box 63710, San Francisco, CA 94163
Wells Fargo Headquarters Phone Number: There are two numbers listed on the Wells Fargo website:
- 1-800-869-3557 for customer support related to General Banking and
- 1-800-956-4442 for other customer issues and inquiries.
There is also this number 1-800-877-4833 – for hearing impaired customers.
Wells Fargo Headquarters Email: Wells Fargo is one of the few companies listing a direct email to reach the company’s non-management directors: [email protected].
Wells Fargo Headquarters Website: The Wells Fargo website is mostly dedicated to its products and clients. You will find business-centric information on the Investors’ Relations page, Corporate Social Responsibility, and corporate governance.
Wells Fargo Headquarters Executives
Wells Fargo has a powerful board of directors comprised of key people in companies such as FRP Holdings, Inc. or BlackBerry Limited, a former member of the Federal Reserve Board of Governors and the former U.S. Secretary of Energy and former U.S. Secretary of Transportation Federico F. Peña.
|Wells Fargo Chief Executive Officer and President||Timothy J. Sloan|
|Wells Fargo Senior EVP, Chief Financial Officer||John R. Shrewsberry|
|Wells Fargo Senior EVP, Chief Administrative Officer||Hope A. Hardison|
How to Complain to Wells Fargo Corporate Headquarters
- For Wells Fargo customer service, questions, issues and feedback you can call this 24/7 number: 1-800-869-3557
- As customer support is concerned, Wells Fargo can be contacted through a number of means. The phone numbers are available 24/7; there is a Contact Us form you can use; there is the Wells Fargo Community Forum where you can ask questions, learn more information or have FAQs thoroughly answered.
- You can also contact them via a dedicated Twitter account by the name of Ask_Wells_Fargo offering answers and live customer support.
Wells Fargo Resources
The Wells Fargo official website is comprehensive and useful to customers and investors alike. You can learn more about Wells Fargo or get in touch with them via several social media and website resources:
Do you still have questions about the Wells Fargo headquarters? Do you have any complaints about the company? Tell your story in the comments section below!