In 1967 the company was incorporated as Air Southwest Company and in 1971 the airline began its operations, also changing its name to Southwest Airlines. As of 2014, the company is the largest carrier of the domestic passengers among all U.S. airlines according to the Economist. Southwest Airlines is also the world’s largest low-cost carrier. Find below all Southwest Airlines headquarters information you need!
Where is the Southwest Airlines Corporate Office?
The company began operations from Dallas Love Field.
Southwest Airlines Headquarters Address: 2702 Love Field Dr. Dallas, TX 75235; if you want to send them a letter, you can try the following address: P.O. Box 36647-1CR Dallas, TX 75235 (for customer support)
- use this address for business and corporate issues (getting in touch with one of the company’s directors): P.O. Box 36611 Dallas, TX 75235;
- use this address for Investors Relations issues: Southwest Airlines Co. Investor Relations, HDQ-6FC P.O. Box 36611 Dallas, TX 75235.
Southwest Airlines Headquarters Phone Number: We found the headquarters / corporate number on a third party website. Call 214-792-4000 to obtain a department listing and names for business correspondence.
- Use this phone number 1-800-I-FLY-SWA (1-800-435-9792) for U.S. based customer support.
Southwest Airlines Headquarters Email: While there is no direct email for customer support issues, there is a comprehensive email web form on the company’s Contact Us page.
Southwest Airlines Headquarters Executives
The Southwest Airlines Board of Directors consists of 11 permanent members and two honorary members having the role of President Emeritus.
|Southwest Airlines Chairman of the Board and CEO||Gary C. Kelly|
|Southwest Airlines President||Tom Nealon|
|Southwest Airlines Executive Vice President and CFO||Tammy Romo|
How to Complain to Southwest Airlines Corporate Headquarters
- For Southwest Airlines customer service, questions, issues, questions and support you can call this number: 1-800-I-FLY-SWA (1-800-435-9792) for English-speaking customers and 1-800-VAMONOS (1-800-826-6667) for Spanish-speaking clients.
- As customer support is concerned, Southwest Airlines can be contacted through various means: use the Customer Service page for FAQs or the more direct Contact Us page for phone numbers, email options, the community forum and even advertising opportunities.
Southwest Airlines Resources
The Southwest Airlines official website is mostly dedicated to its customers, but you will find a Press Room for news and an Investors Relations page for corporate affairs, bylaws and governance. Use these resources to further get in touch with the company.
If you have some feedback, complaints, information or stories related to the Southwest Airlines headquarters or service, please use the comment section below!