*This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Aveda Corporation is a company founded by Horst Rechelbacher in 1978 as a beauty and cosmetics company. Today, Aveda is owned by Estée Lauder Companies and manufactures skin and body care, cosmetics, perfume, hair dye, and hair care products, among others. If you are already familiar with their products, it’s time to take a look at the Aveda headquarters information and contact details.
Where is the Aveda Corporate Office?
Aveda is headquartered in Blaine, Minnesota, where it was founded.
Aveda Headquarters Address: 4000 Pheasant Ridge Drive, Blaine, MN 55449.
Aveda Headquarters Phone Number: Call 1.800.328.0849 to reach the corporate Aveda headquarters; call toll-free at 1-800-644-4831 for customer service.
Aveda Headquarters Email: If you want to contact Aveda for business inquiries or investors’ relations, it is better to write to the parent company Estée Lauder: [email protected]. If you want to contact Aveda for customer care, use this Contact Form and select your topic of interest.
Aveda Headquarters Website: The official Aveda website is dedicated to the retail side of the business with little corporate information. If you are interested in more corporate data, you should visit the parent company’s website.
Aveda Headquarters Executives
Since Aveda is a subsidiary of Estée Lauder Companies, it is supervised by Estée Lauder Board of Directors. William P. Lauder is the executive Chairman of the Board, while Fabrizio Freda is Estée Lauder Companies’ CEO and President.
|Aveda Vice President, Earth and Community Care||Dave Rapaport|
How to Complain to Aveda Corporate Headquarters
If you want to complain to Aveda, ask them questions, send them your feedback, or engage in business relations with them you, have plenty of communication opportunities:
- Use the contact form linked above to write to them directly.
- Use this Customer Service page to pick your topic of interest, and navigate to get your answers or use the phone numbers displayed so you can talk to them directly.
- Use the Live Chat feature on their website (10:00 AM ET – 7:00 PM ET, Monday through Friday) to speak to an advisor.
- For corporate issues and inquiries, visit the Corporate page to get the contact information you need.
- Try communicating with them via social media – their Facebook page shows the “Typically replies within a few hours” badge.
For business relationships with Aveda, you might also want to check out their Suppliers Relations page and the Become an Aveda Salon page.
Do you have more information about the Aveda headquarters? Use the comments section below to share it with everybody!