*This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Amazon (or Amazon.com) is the largest Internet-based retailer in the world by total sales and market capitalization according to Financial Times. The company was founded on July 5, 1994, by Jeff Bezos and started out as a bookseller, only to become one of the most relevant technological and retail giants in the world. As of 2015, Amazon is the most valuable retailer in the United States by market capitalization, surpassing Walmart. Here is some Amazon headquarters information in case you need them!
Where is the Amazon Corporate Office?
The Amazon headquarters are still found in Seattle, Washington, where the company was founded. The Amazon Headquarters Complex houses more than 15,000 employees.
Amazon Headquarters Address: 410 Terry Avenue. N Seattle, WA 98109; if you want to send a written letter, this is the address you should send it to as well.
Amazon Headquarters Phone Number: In order to reach the Amazon headquarters and corporate office you can call 1-206-266-1000.
Amazon Headquarters Email: There is no direct email to use in order to reach Amazon corporate offices. However, if you want to reach the customer support division (and eventually the corporate one) you should login your Amazon account and follow the next steps:
- click on the Help button at the top of the page > Contact Customer Service > Contact Us. After filling in a set of personal information you will be directed to an active Send and Email button.
Amazon Headquarters Website: As we all know, the official Amazon website is the store itself. If you want to learn more about Amazon’s corporate governance and investor-related information you should access the Amazon Investor Relations Page.
Amazon Headquarters Executives
Amazon founder Jeff Bezos is President, Chief Executive Officer and Chairman of the Board. The executive team at the Amazon Headquarters is comprised of officers and directors.
|Amazon Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer||Brian T. Olsavsky|
|Amazon Senior Vice President, Business Development||Jeffrey M. Blackburn|
|CEO Amazon Web Services||Andrew R. Jassy|
How to Complain to Amazon Corporate Headquarters
- For Amazon customer service, questions and complaints you can use the following phone number for international customers: 00 1 206-266-2992.
- You can also use the Amazon Community Forum (Help Forum) to get your questions and issued answered.
- For written complaints and automated customer support, visit their Contact Us page.
- For other complaints, queries and feedback you can use the physical Amazon headquarters address: 410 Terry Avenue. N Seattle, WA 98109.
The Amazon official website is the store we are all used to. The website does contain information related to the corporate affairs, FAQs, news, reports, contacts and documents on the Investors’ Page.
In case you are interested in getting in touch with Amazon or learn more information about the Amazon headquarters, corporate affairs and franchising opportunities, check out the resources below:
Do you still have questions about the Amazon headquarters we didn’t answer? Have some complaints or stories to share about Amazon? Don’t forget to use the comments section below!