Windstream Holdings, Inc. is an American provider of voice and data network communications and managed services to residential and business clients all across the U.S., being the ninth largest residential telephone provider in the country. The company was founded in 2006. Today, we are taking a look at the Windstream headquarters information – completed with contact details and corporate governance.
Where is the WINDSTREAM Corporate Office?
The Windstream main headquarters are in Arkansas.
WINDSTREAM Headquarters Address: 4001 Rodney Parham Rd. Little Rock, AR 72212.
WINDSTREAM Headquarters Phone Number: Call 1-501-748-7000 to reach the Windstream headquarters; call (800) 347-1991 for customer support; call (866) 445-8084 to reach the sales team for new service and business opportunities.
WINDSTREAM Headquarters Email: There is no direct email to reach the Windstream headquarters, but you can contact the board at this address: 4001 Rodney Parham Rd
Little Rock, AR 72212.
WINDSTREAM Headquarters Website: The official Windstream website is focused on the services they provide and customer support, but you will find some reports, numbers, data, and news on the Investors Relations page.
WINDSTREAM Headquarters Executives
The Windstream Board of Directors is made of 12 members. Alan L. Wells is the Chairman of the Board. The President of the enterprise’s business unit is Layne Levine.
|Windstream President and CEO||Anthony W. Thomas|
|Windstream Chief Financial Officer||Bob Gunderman|
|Windstream Chief Network Officer||John Dobbins|
|Windstream Senior Vice President & Treasurer||Christie Grumbos|
How to Complain to WINDSTREAM Corporate Headquarters
There are plenty of solutions to reach Windstream for customer support and sales. Here are a few options:
- Use the phone numbers provided above for customer support and sales opportunities.
- Ask Wendy: the virtual agent Wendy is there to answer your questions
- Use this Contact Us page to choose your favorite method of communication – Windstream offers live chat options, phone numbers, a Contact Form, and social media communication.
- You can try contacting them via social media – their Facebook page shows the “Typically replies within an hour” badge.
- You can also use their Twitter account for quicker customer support.
Check out the corporate governance details and information on the executive team on the Management page.
Do you use Windstream services and have some feedback on the Windstream headquarters, customer support, or corporate governance? Share your thoughts and stories in the comments section below!